- 2013 Team Credit System
Robot Design Presentations:
Autodesk® Inventor® CAD Downloads and Training:
Autodesk has once again donated software and training to all FIRST teams, so take advantage of their generosity:
- To get access to the free software and training, you must first be a member of the Autodesk Education Community, so join here.
- Download Autodesk® Inventor® Professional and other Autodesk programs at the Autodesk software Download Center.
- Created for FIRST students by FIRST students, the Built by Design series of videos aims to teach students how to effectively use Autodesk Inventor Professional and other tools.
- Autodesk’s partner, 4D Technologies, is offering members of the Autodesk Education Community free access for Autodesk Inventor training from CADLearning tutorials and training.
- Adam Reed, an alumini mentor of our friends at Team 48, has created a pictoral step-by-step instruction guide to downloading your own copy of Autodesk® Inventor® CAD, as well as the license key. The document can be found here.